Forms & Important Documents
They can provide a link between the school and home and help parents confidently engage in their child’s learning. Where problems with school attendance or transition to secondary school is a concern for either parent or child they can provide targeted support.
They do this by working direct with parents, in the home if convenient, with the child within school, and they can signpost to other service providers where a need is identified. They are qualified to run parenting classes for some age groups.
So please feel free to contact Lynn direct on 07929 365227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathy on 07854 494027 or email Kmarris@theroseland.co.uk
Or you can ask the school’s secretary or your child’s teacher for a leaflet. Advice is free and confidential, they look forward to hearing from you.
“A problem shared is a problem halved”
- Health & Safety Policy.pdf
- Relationship & Sex Education Policy.pdf
- Medical Conditions - Statutory Guidance.pdf
- School closures in emergencies for parents 2017-18.pdf
- Physical Activity for Children.pdf
- Top Dental Tips for the Family.pdf
- SPOTTY BOOK 2017.pdf